ddt4all 2017 modificaciones

Toda la informacion sobre el Clio IV
AndyIreland
Con el teorico aprobado

Re: ddt4all 2017 modificaciones

Mensaje por AndyIreland » 09 Oct 2019, 15:08

blade909 escribió:
24 Ago 2018, 17:21

modo parking es una marcha metida,freno de mano,pisar freno sin pisar embrague (sino arranca) y aguantar pulsado el boton se start hasta que ponga RETIRAR TARJETA en el cuadro
respecto a que se lo quitan a todos...ejemmm -fisch
a menos que tengas RLINK que eso se controla desde el,ellos no tienen software que les permita activar o desactivar la luz de conduccion,te hablo con conocimiento de causa.tengo la canclip y el software y esa opcion en ningun sitio se puede activar o desactivar.
cada dia inventan excusas mas imaginativas...
¿De qué se trata este "Modo de estacionamiento"? ¿Para qué sirve? - Salí anoche a mi Clio para probarlo. Lo puse en la primera marcha con el freno de mano puesto, puse la tarjeta en su lector en el tablero y presioné durante mucho tiempo el botón de Inicio y el mensaje apareció en la caja del clúster 'QUITAR TARJETA' y lo quité y simplemente apagó la radio apagado y luego el volante bloqueado. - ¿Qué se supone que debe hacer el modo de estacionamiento? No puedo encontrar nada sobre esto en las instrucciones del manual del propietario.

What is this 'Parking Mode' about please? what is it for? - I went out last night to my Clio to try it out. I put it in 1st gear with handbrake on, and put card into its reader on the dashboard and long pressed the Start button and the message come up on the cluster box ' REMOVE CARD' and I removed it and it just all shut off the radio shut off and then the steering wheel locked. - What is parking mode supposed to do? I cannot find anything about this in the owners manual instructions.

blade909
Moderador
Ciudad: galicia
Coche: clio Iv 1.5dci/dacia sandero 1.5 dci

Mensaje por blade909 » 09 Oct 2019, 16:19

AndyIreland escribió:
09 Oct 2019, 15:08

¿De qué se trata este "Modo de estacionamiento"? ¿Para qué sirve? - Salí anoche a mi Clio para probarlo. Lo puse en la primera marcha con el freno de mano puesto, puse la tarjeta en su lector en el tablero y presioné durante mucho tiempo el botón de Inicio y el mensaje apareció en la caja del clúster 'QUITAR TARJETA' y lo quité y simplemente apagó la radio apagado y luego el volante bloqueado. - ¿Qué se supone que debe hacer el modo de estacionamiento? No puedo encontrar nada sobre esto en las instrucciones del manual del propietario.

What is this 'Parking Mode' about please? what is it for? - I went out last night to my Clio to try it out. I put it in 1st gear with handbrake on, and put card into its reader on the dashboard and long pressed the Start button and the message come up on the cluster box ' REMOVE CARD' and I removed it and it just all shut off the radio shut off and then the steering wheel locked. - What is parking mode supposed to do? I cannot find anything about this in the owners manual instructions.
parking mode is the same thing that if you have a car with a normal key and turn the key to position II,(preiginiton)
.position 2 in a vehicle with a key, or before turning the key to start
All electronic calculators are working and ready for startup
obviously in a clio IV without normal key the parking mode is obtained by this procedure
when yoy put first or reverse gear dont press clutch pedal,only keep pusshing start button till cluster says remove card,as you did.
the dont pres nothing,dont remove the card.dont do nothing till you make your adjustements on ddt4all.
then you can remove card

AndyIreland
Con el teorico aprobado

Mensaje por AndyIreland » 09 Oct 2019, 18:09

blade909 escribió:
09 Oct 2019, 16:19

parking mode is the same thing that if you have a car with a normal key and turn the key to position II,(preiginiton)
obviously in a clio IV without normal key the parking mode is obtained by this procedure
when yoy put first or reverse gear dont press clutch pedal,only keep pusshing start button till cluster says remove card,as you did.
the dont pres nothing,dont remove the card.dont do nothing till you make your adjustements on ddt4all.
then you can remove card
Thank you for your reply blade909 - so what you are saying is that with the 'parking Mode' the ignition/accessories will not turn off after a minute or so ? - as if you just put card in and in neutral it turns off after a inute or so and I would hate that to happen while I am changing something on DDT4ALL .

So , if I put car in gear, then put card in reader , and then long press the start button and when it says in box 'please remove card' that it should not turn off only until I remove the card? - is that what happens?

blade909
Moderador

Mensaje por blade909 » 09 Oct 2019, 18:47

AndyIreland escribió:
09 Oct 2019, 18:09
blade909 escribió:
09 Oct 2019, 16:19

then you can remove card
Thank you for your reply blade909 - so what you are saying is that with the 'parking Mode' the ignition/accessories will not turn off after a minute or so ? - as if you just put card in and in neutral it turns off after a inute or so and I would hate that to happen while I am changing something on DDT4ALL .

So , if I put car in gear, then put card in reader , and then long press the start button and when it says in box 'please remove card' that it should not turn off only until I remove the card? - is that what happens?
yes youre right if you use the "parking mode" accesories will not turn off till you remove the card,so you can work with ddt4all safely without fear of the car computers turn off.
when you finish programming with ddt4all, you can remove the card and turn off the car
The process is as follows: insert a gear, first, third, it doesn't matter. Step on the brake and insert the card. Press and hold the power button and wait for the message REMOVE CARD
then you can work with ddt4all

AndyIreland
Con el teorico aprobado

Mensaje por AndyIreland » 09 Oct 2019, 19:15

blade909 escribió:
09 Oct 2019, 18:47

yes youre right if you use the "parking mode" accesories will not turn off till you remove the card,so you can work with ddt4all safely without fear of the car computers turn off.
when you finish programming with ddt4all, you can remove the card and turn off the car
The process is as follows: insert a gear, first, third, it doesn't matter. Step on the brake and insert the card. Press and hold the power button and wait for the message REMOVE CARD
wow many thanks, I shall try this next time I use DDT4ALL , I had been changing the parameters with the engine running for that actual fact that I had the sweats of the car turning off whilst in the middle of using DDT4ALL , but I see on some pre-requisites is that the ignition is on but not actually started ..
Thanks.

blade909
Moderador

Mensaje por blade909 » 09 Oct 2019, 19:54

AndyIreland escribió:
09 Oct 2019, 19:15
blade909 escribió:
09 Oct 2019, 18:47

wow many thanks, I shall try this next time I use DDT4ALL , I had been changing the parameters with the engine running for that actual fact that I had the sweats of the car turning off whilst in the middle of using DDT4ALL , but I see on some pre-requisites is that the ignition is on but not actually started ..
Thanks.
youre wellcome good luck -good

Responder